Sure. We could place a bunch of screen shots or a "data sheet" here. But we've found that most people appreciate really seeing the product as it will actually behave live inside their business. And because PosIQ supports a lot of unique configurations, we've included a variety of different scenarios and configurations.
Take a look around. See how PosIQ really works. We think you'll be impressed.
What will my guests see?
What will my servers, bartenders, cashiers, and managers have to do?
Everything an owner needs. Performance and control of everything, from anywhere.
Features Still In the Lab
We're always working on cool new stuff here at PosIQ, and we enjoy hearing from our customers which new features look exciting and which ones don't.
The only true Restaurant CRM solution. Fully integrated, completely closed-loop, and totally awesome.
| || ||Check-in Gadget Guys |
|True POS Integration || Absolutely ||Not even close |
|Offer Redemption || Fully automated in the POS ||Tell the cashier |
|Lifts Average Spend || Measured & precisely reported ||Crossing their fingers |
|Gathers Amazing Guest Data || Yes. And it all belongs to you ||Your customer data belongs to us |
|Simple Pricing || You get everything for one price ||Marketing may be extra |
- Why is PosIQ different from other loyalty programs?
- We feel PosIQ is the only Restaurant CRM system (and loyalty program) that has the restaurant's best interests in mind. From not sharing your customer data, complete customization, and deep POS integration - we are radically different.
- How much does PosIQ cost?
- PosIQ starts at just $99/month. Our pricing is clear and straightforward. View our pricing.
- Do you have multi-unit or enterprise discounts?
- Yes, if you're looking to deploy PosIQ at multiple locations or across a large chain, get in touch with us for pricing.
- Do you support my Point of Sale system?
- We support many Point of Sale systems, and more are added regularly. If you have questions about which Point of Sales systems we support, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- In what countries is PosIQ available?
- Currently PosIQ is only available in the United States and Canada. Stay tuned as we enable additional country support.
- Do I need any new hardware?
- No, you will not need any new hardware to use PosIQ. Some (very) old Point of Sale terminals may require a memory upgrade, but these situations are rare.
- Can I keep my data?
- Should you chose to cancel—your trial or your paid account—we will provide all of your customer data, including names, phone numbers, points balances, and more upon request
- How do I get PosIQ?
- Simply fill out this short form. A PosIQ Expert will contact you to help you get started.
- How long does PosIQ take to install? To setup?
- Typically, PosIQ takes about 30 minutes to install. Setup and training takes 5-10 business days, depending on your availability. Your success is our success. We are here to assist you in launching your new loyalty program and provide help every step of the way to ensure a timely and successful launch.
- How does the 30-day free trial work?
- Take PosIQ for a spin. Try every feature, for free. If you cancel the service within 30 days you will not be charged a thing. After the 30 day period has elapsed, you will be charged the one-time setup fee, the monthly recurring fee based upon your selected plan, and the overage rate for any messages in surplus of your plan's limits. Refunds will not be issued after your initial 30 day trial and we don't prorate for partial months.
- Do I have to sign a long term contract?
- No. PosIQ is a pay-as-you-go service. There are no long term commitments or contracts on your part. If you cancel, you will be billed for the current month, but you will not be billed again. You are free to change your plan at any time.
- Why do I need to pay for (SMS) text messages?
- PosIQ provides you with an exclusive mobile texting number for your restaurant, not a shared number with other businesses. At a few pennies per message, we think it's well worth the investment. The messages that you pay for rollover, so you don't lose any of the texts that you pay for.
- Will my customers be charged on their phone for using these services?
- Many consumers have all inclusive texting plans and will not incur any costs utilizing the PosIQ service at your restaurant. However, depending upon their wireless plan, they may be responsible for additional text charges on their bill. Each customer is notified of these charges when joining your program, and may easily opt-out at any time by texting STOP to your PosIQ number.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Currently we accept Credit Cards & ACH. All billing and payments are handled electronically so we cannot accept a P.O. or take an order over the phone. We will send you a statement by email each month, 7 days before the transaction is processed.
- What are Smart Offers?
- Smart Offers are sent selectively, not to everybody. Smart Offers provide discounts only if the guest is able to meet your business criteria (e.g. limited days of the week, purchase requirements). Smart Offers motivate the guest to spend more money than usual, to visit sooner and potentially boost slow business days, while making the guest feel valued and rewarded.
You get every PosIQ feature for one remarkably low price. Start a free trial, then choose the plan that fits your marketing volume. No contracts, change your plan any time. Support from an experienced team is available by email, text, and phone.
Need more messages? We have plans for even the largest organization. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.